Advices & FAQ
|Parquet maintenance tips
• Don’t clean wooden floors with a wet cloth. Too much water can cause lifting, swelling or discoloration – drab of your wooden floor.
• Don’t use wax, soap and other household cleaners for lacquered surfaces. It can blur the varnish on the parquet.
• Don’t allow sand, dirt or soil to accumulate on flooring. They act like sandpaper and could scratch the surface of your parquet.
• Vacuum and sweep your floors regularly – at least once a week.
• Wipe spillage immediately.
• Place doormats at the front door to prevent entry of sand and dirt. Put a rug on frequent areas, at the end of the stairs and near the doors. Avoid rubber backing.
• Use protective pads for furniture
• Cut claws to pets in order to avoid scratches on the floor.